sábado, 11 de junio de 2011

My CV

I am from Murcia, Spain. I am a highly-motivated graduate in Marketing and Public Relations with experience in the sector. I am interested in working in the advertising area. I had a Degree in Business and Administration and another in Marketing and Public relations in the University of Murcia, Spain.

After that, I did the followings specialized courses:

-January 2011: NQ Art and Design Course in Stevenson College, Edinburgh,United Kingdom.

-September 2010: English Course. Level High Intermediate in Stevenson College, Edinburgh, United Kingdom.

-April 2010: Graphic Design Course. Photoshop CS4, Illustrator CS4, InDesing CS4 in Informática 3000, Murcia, Spain.

-June 2005: Digital retouching and image scanning course. Photoshop CS2 y CS3 in Ucomur, Murcia, Spain.

-May 2005: Creativity course in Iniciativas de empresa Academy, Murcia, Spain.


My work experience:

-March 2008-July 2008: Editor and publisher in communication department. Publications service of Murcia University . Murcia (Spain)
My responsibilities include:
  • Publicizing new books and publications.
  • Updating and maintaing the web department.
  • Organising new events and presentation novelties.

-June 2007-October 2007: Creative publisher. P y P Comunicaciones, Advertising agency. Murcia ( Spain)
My responsibilities included:
  • Searching marketing needs.
  • Designing new proyects with a multidisciplinar team

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario